I’ve made no secret that I love this look. The statement wallpaper above minimal white tiles I mean. I already have the tiles in the downstairs cloakroom. I just need to get the paper up. And then I saw this image from Mind the Gap and started thinking that this would be a lovely way to extend summer all through the year. A Palm Springs inspired bathroom! What better incentive would there be to get up every morning? How lovely to be met with green fronds dancing across pastel pink wallpaper? The teal cabinet is just the right colour-clash and the gold touches and green plants add a new dimension of glamour. Add a few more dessert inspired accessories and you’ll be dancing off to work everyday with a new spring in your step. Just don’t forget your scarf.
Palm Springs Wallpaper, Mind the Gap.
Get The Look
- Va Va Frome Powder Pink Leaf Wallpaper, Woodchip and Magnolia.
- Copper Pot, Kitchencraft.
- Square Gold Wall Mirror, Hurn and Hurn.
- Buddy Barrel Cactus in Garden Pot, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Green Palm Bush Spray, Gisela Graham.
- Teal, Grey Gloss And Oak Sideboard, Danetti.
- Fiji Black Rattan Dining Chair, Alexander and Pearl.
- California Cactus Art Print Framed Poster, Cult Furniture.
- Odyssey – Geometric Ceramic Tiles, Original Style.
You Might Also Like
MOODBOARD MONDAY – THE GUEST BEDROOM STARTS TO TAKE SHAPE
OUTDOOR LIVING WITH ZARA HOME
INTRODUCING LENE BJERRE – INSPIRING DANISH DESIGN WITH A BEACHY BOHO VIBE