Thinking of making over your dining room or giving it a little refresh? See these 13 Must Have Finds for a Dining Room Refresh! Gorgeous furniture, rug, lighting, mirror, accessory and pillow ideas in a white, gold and green color scheme!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
This post contains affiliate links. Funds from affiliates help pay for web hosting, domain registration, email delivery, and other fees to keep settingforfour.com up and running. Thanks for your support! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Did you know that the color trend this fall is green? And not just any green – palm green! I love this rich color, especially for Fall! It’s a saturated color that really gives a pop to neutral decor!
Must Have Finds for a GORGEOUS Dining Room Refresh:
1. Rattan Arm Chairs: these beautifully made rattan dining chairs come in two styles – with arms and without. They are perfect to give your dining space an upgrade and look stunning with nearly any styled decor!
2. Green Palm Pillow Cover: there’s something about this shade of green that is so beautiful! These pretty pillows also come in navy; adding pillows to your dining space gives it such a homey and relaxed feel.
3. Gold Bar Shaker: something you’ll use, something you can gift and it’s part of a barware collection that would look stunning with this green/gold/rattan theme we have going on.
4. Gold & White Beaded Chandelier: this beautiful chandelier is one of our favorites, EVER. It’s simply stunning and while it’s in a classic gold, the white acrylic beads add something fun to it. It’ll light up your space beautifully and stand out to your guests!
5. Green Dinner Plates: these green glazed dinner plates are a beautiful addition to a place setting and add another pop of color to your dining area.
6. Ivory Floral Area Rug: just wait until you see the prices on this beautiful area rug! It’s over 60% off and comes in multiple sizes. It’s the perfect neutral print but still adds some texture.
7. Gold Bar Cart: while this is a super chic bar cart, it’s also VERY functional. It has a ton of space to store barware and helps to serve your guests in style.
8/9/10. Glass Vases: try adding three different yet similar vases to your dining room table’s centerpiece like this set of vases – they tie together with their gold rims yet are different shapes and look stunning together.
11. Rattan Mirror: tying into the rattan theme, this mirror adds another pop into your dining space. It’s such a different shape and would look beautiful on an accent wall, or even in a group of three!
12. Gold Serving Tray: whether you keep this on your bar cart, use it to serve drinks and appetizers or as the centerpiece on your dining table, this is a must have!
13. Pedestal Dining Table: have you ever seen such an elegant, different styled dining table? The white pedestals add just enough dimension, while the simple slab top allows you to mix and match with your room’s color palette.
I hope you liked my dining room refresh ideas! What piece do you like the best?
You may also like:
The Best Transitional Glam Living Room Pieces
A Dreamy Neutral Bedroom Design – Gray, White and Blush Pink Color Palette
7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly!